Information We May Collect and How We Collect It
We collect device-specific information when you access The Game from a mobile device, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and country, language, screen size and resolution, and battery life remaining. We may also scan your device, including your device’s RAM and file storage, for purposes of detecting and preventing cheating, hacking, fraud, unauthorised use of The Game, or any activity that violates or is inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies.
Information Collected Using Cookies and Similar Technologies
Information Shared With Us Through Social Features
Some of our Services may incorporate features offered by social networks and other third-party sites, and in some cases, you may access our Services using single sign-in services like Facebook Connect. If you choose to take advantage of these features, we may collect additional information you choose to share with us, including the following:
- Your name, user ID, social username, and contact information.
- Your gender, age, date of birth, and language preference.
- Your profile picture and the profile pictures of your friends or contacts.
- Other information such as time zone, the organizations and links on your profile page, the names of your friends or contacts, and other information you share in connection with your profile.
Information Collected From Other Sources
We may also collect information about you from other sources, including from our third-party partners or service providers, publicly available sources, feedback from other players, or social networking sites as described below. We may combine this information with other information in our possession, which helps us to update, enhance, and analyse The Game, and provide tailored experiences for you.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our The Game;
- Fulfill a purchase or send you order confirmations or other requested product or Service information;
- Send you communications about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and other companies, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalise and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, suggested connections or features that match user profiles or activities;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Detect and prevent cheating, hacking, fraud, unauthorized use of the Services, or any activity that violates or is inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which you consent at the time of collection.
We work with third-party advertising partners like Facebook as well as Google and Unity. We may share certain of your information with these partners to make advertising more relevant, measure its effectiveness, and help recognise your devices and serve ads. We or they may also employ cookies or similar technologies, as described above, to ensure appropriate advertising and personalised experiences.
If you prefer to opt out of having your web viewing behaviour used for interest-based advertising, you can learn how to do so by clicking here, or if located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, by clicking here. If you would prefer to opt out of having information about your mobile app usage used for interest-based advertising, you may do so through your device settings (“Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS and “Opt Out of Ads Personalization” on Android). Please note that you may continue to receive generic ads that are not based on your preferences.
Arren Marketing takes measures intended to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the security of our Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may update or correct your account information, which may include your username, password, email address and avatar, by logging into your account and managing your profile. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us on email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your account information for a certain period of time.
Additional Information for Residents of the EEA, United Kingdom, and Switzerland
We comply with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles regarding the collection, use, sharing, onward transfer, and retention of personal data received from the European Union (EU), the United Kingdom, and Switzerland, as described in our EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield certifications. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List. [https://www.privacyshield.gov/list]. Privacy Shield participants are subject to the regulatory and enforcement powers of the US Federal Trade Commission and other authorized statutory bodies. Under certain circumstances, participants may be liable for the transfer of personal data from the EU or Switzerland to third parties outside the EU and Switzerland.
If you have a Privacy Shield-related complaint, please contact us. If you feel your complaint remains unresolved after doing so, you may contact our US-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request. Under certain conditions more fully described at https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=How-to-Submit-a-Complaint, you may be entitled to invoke the Privacy Shield binding arbitration process when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted. In certain situations, Arren Marketing may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy or our data practices, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal mail at: Arren Marketing, 385 Chester Road, Birmingham, B73 5BL. If we receive a formal written complaint from you, we will attempt to contact you directly to resolve your concerns. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that you feel we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our US-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.